Red Hat Digital Technical Specialist
IBM Middle East
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In your role as a Digital Sales Technical Specialist Redhat, you are the technical expert and advisor to our clients, sales teams and/or Business Partners. You understand the client's business/technical requirements and/or competitive landscape and combine this with your knowledge of the IBM solutions to present solutions that drive value for clients.
You will be the go-to product subject matter expert with technical ownership of sales opportunities for your Squad.
- Provide technical sales support for key products, programs, events, and technical assets including demos, POCs, and workshops for select client engagements.
- Interlock with Digital Sales Specialists (DSS) and Partner Technical Specialists (PTS) on territory strategies, opportunities, and demos.
- Develop and maintain strong digital selling presence, use of digital platforms, and techniques to demonstrate technical subject matter expertise.
- Positions the value and advantages of assigned brand products in comparison to the competition.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent communication and listening skills with an obsession for client satisfaction.
- Proven experience in presales, sales engineering, and/or consulting.
- Solid technical skills in Data and AI.
- Demonstrable success in the technology industry.
- Results-driven, collaborative team player attitude.
- Strong personal integrity and an affinity with technology
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for technology and the ability to understand the B2B tech market
- Focused on and motivated by bringing value to the company and your own personal growth
- Constantly willing to learn, dedicated and resilient
- Digital savvy representative that can become the new IBM Cloud/Red Hat Brand Ambassador
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.