Job description / Role
LOA - Regulatory Affairs Specialist -10th Of Ramadan Factory
Main Job Responsibilities
• Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases or systems.
• Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
• Analyze product complaints and make recommendations regarding their reportability.
• Communicate with regulatory agencies regarding pre-submission strategies, potential regulatory pathways, compliance test requirements, or clarification and follow-up of submissions under review
• Communicate with all Governmental and Legal offices
• Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
• Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency .
• Maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
• Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
• Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
• Offering advice about company policies, practices and systems
• Outlining requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
• Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
• Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
• Preparing documentation.
0-2 years Experience needed
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.