Job description / Role
We are looking for strong, self-motivated and ambitious Reservation Agent.
What you will be doing:
• Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all customers and assist to confirm all reservations.
• Ensure all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations.
• Assist to make all room reservations and ensure maximize room revenue for all and ensure all reservation detail update on all computers within required operating procedures.
• Coordinate with sales department and manage all communication for group bookings and maintain all calendars for hotel and inform operation staff for same
• Manage all incoming calls for reservation department and ensure response all queries and maintain professional relationship and atmosphere at all times.
• Assist to book and block all rooms according to required standards and manage all special reservations and monitor all reservations and discounts.
• Manage all mails from guests and ensure response and completion of all guest requests and evaluate all reservation logbook and provide update on everyday basis.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
• Excellent command of English language –written and Verbal,
• 2 years’ experience in FO or reservation
• Experience in using opera and Tars syste
• Very good knowledge of computer skills (Microsoft Office).
• Your team and working environment:
• You are going to work with supportive, professional leaders and colleagues aligned with the Accor Service culture.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.