Job description / Role
Movenpick Resort Aswan is looking for dynamic Revenue Manager to Maintains the transient rooms inventory for the hotel(s) and responsible for maximizing transient revenue. The Revenue Manager releases group rooms back into general inventory and ensures clean booking windows for customers. The position recommends pricing and positioning of cluster properties. In addition, the position oversees the inventory management system to verify appropriateness of agreed upon selling strategies
• Accountability 1: Support the hotel Management (or the Director of Revenue) to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods – the initial annual forecast
• Accountability 2: Analyze the hotel(s) results and performance (average rates, occupancy rates, RevPAR..). Survey the market and competitors in terms of performance (RevPAR Index, market penetration…), pricing and availability as a basis for future tactical decisions with the Hotel(s) GMs.
• Accountability 3: Ensure an accurate and dynamic forecast for the future dates (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the RM referenced systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of the data (portfolio, booking pick-up, events, and calendar events).
• •Accountability 4: Take daily decisions to optimize the hotel turnover. Decisions in terms of pricing, inventory management (RMLs open/close), group quotation, distribution channels... Ensure that his recommendations are implemented in reservation and reception, and that systems (PMS, TARS, RMS) are updated accordingly.
• Accountability 5: Ensure that a “RM culture” is spread in the hotel, through the animation of weekly yield meetings (gathering the GM and the key hotel managers) and regular coaching and training sessions for the hotel teams
• Personal (expected level – see summary) :
• Result Oriented / Performance
• Analysis / Conceptualization / Strategy)
• Sense of Relationship)
• External and internal environment understanding
• Customer Focus
• Team support and development
Technical (expected level – see summary):
• Spoken and written English (local language if needed)
• Professional experience
• Revenue Management Systems (RMS) Excel & PowerPoint
• Hotel systems (PMS, TARS)
• Revenue Management techniques
• Calculations and indicators
Your experience and skills include:
• Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
• Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Revenue, hotel management or related field.
• Excellent analytical skills
• E-Distribution channels and system experience in an upscale branded hotel chain.
• Solid knowledge of Reservations and Sales processes.
• Excellent command of English language, Arabic beneficial
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledgeable of Opera & RMS
Your team and working environment:
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.