Job description / Role
• Lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Productivity Products organization.
• You will establish relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions.
• You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
• You will find opportunities and build credibility with customers, utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
• Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization
• Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory
• Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization
End User Sales Responsibilities:
• Target named existing and prospective End User customers across the given region.
• Develop new defined targeted accounts
• For each of those key strategic accounts, identify business opportunities, covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
• Creates, maintain and update Account Plans including Relationship maps & Executive sponsorship.
• Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers
• Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them
• Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide bring to bear in each strategic account and opportunity
• Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated from time to time.
• Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
• Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and run on a dedicated and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Successful and demonstrable track record of End User Sale
• Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
• Minimum 5 years continuous sales experience in AIDC and/or work flow management systems.
• Engineering or Business Degree preferred.
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Strong sales management skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
• Ability to build high & c-level relationship with key decision makers at channel & end customers.
• High level of communication and presentation skills.
• Competent user of MS Office packages. Good knowledge of CRM tools is an advantage.
• Understand and articulate basic business finance terms and the necessity for financial control & TCO.
• Able to develop business & sales plans outlining the salient points of development with specific channel partners and End Users.
• Experience in working with process to get the necessary approvals related to the sales activity.
• A basic understanding of business, HR and contractual laws for the region.
• Competent author of business letters and reports.
• Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, result orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit.
• Equitable between short term achievement and long-term development.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Able to take calculated risks.
• Mature, credible, highly professional, and appropriate in dealing with individuals at very senior levels.
• A great teammate with clear leadership qualities. Someone who remains calm in high pressure environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.