Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
A s Sales and Delivery Executive in GBS with strong experience in the field of consulting, system integration and digital transformation at large you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your experience in consulting, business development, account management, and delivery skills. If you're ready to bring insights and experience we can offer you a unique opportunity to join our elite IBM Consulting .In this role, you will develop positive, trusted relationships with our client's C-Suite in public sector to advise, deliver and support them throughout the journey of Digital transformation, cloud journey and implementations, strategize to lead the market with extraordinary and relevant cognitive, analytics and data solutions with an aim to be a trusted advisor to our public sector customers. You will be responsible for building pipeline, driving deals to closure and be accountable for your Account(s) portfolio including customer satisfaction, market share, profit and revenue. You will also demonstrate your industry eminence - speaking at events / conferences; write whitepapers.
In this role you will:
- Build, grow, and steward client relationships. Accountable for client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
- Practitioners focus is on diving high ROI business impact via practical innovations in weeks as well as the ability to partner with Clients on thoughtful long term game changing transformation
- Chair of projects delivery in your accounts and accountable for its delivery performance indicators
- Develops a strategy that puts offerings and talent ahead of the market
- Build growth in Customer facing solutions, by proposing IBM services key differentiators, design contractual agreements with high ROI and le
- ad the negotiation of the contract to closure
- Lead large multidisciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and Statements Of Work (SOWs) or presentations
- Chair the delivery of the projects your account(s) as Account Executive
- At least 5 years sales experience that has achieved new business and revenue growth
- At least 5 years successful experience in business development supported with proven track record of account base growth
- At least 5 years experience in services proposal development
- At least 3 years experience in client relationship management, up to and including executive offices
- Proven experience in managing complex projects and budget
- At least 5 years experience in demonstrating knowledge of the government procurement process
- At least 4 years in delivering consulting projects cross industries
- Proven track record in closing complex digital transformation services deals in public sector
- Previous experience in telco and banking is a plus
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.