Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
• Our Sales Director will be in charge of customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in Duty Free.
• Your responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
• Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets within all shops.
• Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
What you’ll need to succeed
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience in Travel Retail
• Previous experience as sales manager or sales and marketing director
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.