Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
You will be accountable for the commercial growth of GE Healthcare's business in Egypt and will be responsible for defining mid-term strategy to grow share and bring solutions to the market to meet customer growth needs. You'll manage Sales Account Managers and will report to the North East Africa Local Customer Team (LCT) General Manager.
- Responsible for managing the long-term success of GE Healthcare's relationship with both the Government and Private sectors to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and GE.
- Accountable to deliver Orders and Sales quarterly targets
- Define and implement a 1-3 year plan by Customer and Market Segment; develop and execute a GE Healthcare Sales strategy across the horizontal product portfolio, services, and solutions; lead and secure large, strategic, cross-P&L customer purchases; and lead the account team.
- Develop commercial expertise across accounts, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups.
- Influence policy and ensure delivery across large and/or diverse sales territories.
- Lead others to find creative solutions to address complex projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customers.
- Have the ability to evaluate quality of information received and questions conflicting data for analysis. Uses multiple internal and external resources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- Be able to attract and retain talent. Select, train, and develop personnel to optimize effectiveness.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive organic growth in the market
- Cultivate and leverage customer relationships at the executive level
- Develop long-term customer relationships through the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Be a member of the leadership team ensure seamless teamwork with Service and other channels to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Deploy resources to meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and cash collection
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 12 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation
- Previous experience managing sales professionals in the Medical Devices sector
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
- Willingness and ability to travel within your specified geographic region
- Be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.