Job description / Role
Sales Revenue Planner - Chocolate, Egypt
Exciting career opportunity in the Sales function, in the capacity of Sales Revenue Planner - Chocolate, Egypt; based in Cairo BU, Egypt. The main purpose of the role is to support in Chocolate Trade marketing planning and work on Trade/category strategy implementation across channels to insure strong in-market execution.
- Work closely with the Category Planning manager (CPM) on developing chocolate category strategy with relevant supporting activities across different channels.
- Supports in reviewing business trends and monitor category/SKU performance.
- Build Trade calendar with solid tracking for spending and in market activities executed.
- Supports the delivery of the category targets in addition to the category forecast & performance across channels and customers.
- Make sure that the perfect store standards are planned across customers & retail environments.
- Work closely with CPM to review customer & channel plan performance & profitability.
- Works on the delivery of innovation to market on time, in addition to delivery of category big bet activity plan.
- Supports the Category Planning Manager in managing trade spend budgets Customer Investment (CI), promotion plans & improve customer profitability
- Support in delivery of customer & channel ROI
- Ensure maintaining updated; channel portfolios (Must Stock List & Primary Pack List).
- University degree.
- 3-4 years of experience in Sales/Marketing in FMCGs
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|
Category Planning & Activations Manager
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Sales Manager - Retail
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East