Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Location: Upper Egypt, Egypt
Company: Nestlé Egypt
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for acting as the single point of contact for all businesses to implement the "Picture of success" in the field.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ...
- Ensure the achievement of agreed targets/KPIs (GPS, TTS, Contracts, Visibility & Merchandising) for the assigned customers.
- Follow up, update, and flawlessly execute the field sales plan for his/her area.
- Execute daily monitoring of sales rep. performance vs. "Picture of Success" (evaluation and calibration accuracy).
- Execute the Channel plans at the point of sales.
- Support the development of field sales force.
- Support in the Channel Plans for each category by providing feedback on the Cycle plan activities agreed upon in action plans.
- Ensure adherence of all Nestlé principles, policies, safety, and local legal regulations.
- Coach, motivate, develop, evaluate, and control direct sales force, merchandisers, eventually retailers.
What will make you successful...
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of experience in sales
- FMCG experience is a must
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English is an advantage
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.