Job description / Role
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are stronger through our diverse, inclusive and connected community and bring our values and commitments to life!
Join us for an exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Sanitation Specialist CTOR. This role is based in the Chocolate Plant in 10 th of Ramadan.
As part of our Manufacturing team, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently.
This role is accountable to develop, lead and deliver the Sanitation agenda across the site.It also supports the manufacturing teams to fully embed best hygienic practices across the site in compliance with the Mondelez sanitation standards.
The role will require cross functional relationships to be built with the Quality, Engineering & Manufacturing functions in order to successfully deliver the Sanitation agenda.
- Maintain & develop the QP compliance standards with regards to sanitation & pest control.
- Drive the Sanitation Improvement plans for the site.
- Develop the pest control agenda by working closely with the 3rd party management team & site quality.
- Provide coaching & knowledge with regards to pest control, sanitation, allergen control & sanitary design.
- Contribute to Quality incident investigations (non-conformances, complaints, audits etc). Facilitate root cause analysis activities and support CAPA creation in sanitation related issues.
- Support the sanitary design assessment of new & existing project developments.
- Lead the cleaning validation program and approval across all cleaning disciplines.
- Support the site to develop and approve changeover and cleaning control procedures.
- Facilitate the on-going removal of GMP / Hygiene identified risks through risk assessment and business prioritization.
- Support the plans to remove risks that could/would lead to consumer harm or dissatisfaction, regulatory non-compliance and/or damage to the Mondelez brand.
- Manage and support the maintenance of GMP compliance to regulatory requirements supporting the site individual compliance plans.
- Complete risk assessments where appropriate for existing processes.
- Provide the expertise to establish the strategy for GMP / Hygiene training in line with Mondelez policies.
- Support the site manufacturing teams and Quality Manager in preparation of external regulatory audits / Global QP audits received by the factories.
- Support the Quality Internal audit programs across the site.
- Present evidence that helps support capital investment from a compliance and operational improvement perspective
- Collaborate with and coach operations team on ways of reducing sanitation related losses through improvements in cleaning, inspection & operation standards.
- Lead & drive culture of zero tolerance towards non-standard sanitation practices through coaching and capability development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Food Technology or Engineering.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- In-depth understanding of ISO 9001, FSSC22000, PAS96 requirements.
- Experience of working with multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong Problem solving skills: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
- Strong Leadership skills and role model Servant Leadership (as per Lean Six Sigma standards).
- High level of learning agility and willingness to take up diverse & challenging assignments.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.