Job description / Role
In this position your role is to delight target consumers and generate strong brand building results.
A day in the life of
- Choose target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develop consumer insight, understand target consumer perceived values of brands, and lead on consumer studies to unlock consumer gaps.
- Define brand vision, strategies and plans to bring the brand essence to life.
- Lead the 60/40 research and other researches, packaging, services, and Creating Shared Value (CSV) related to your brands.
- Understands shopping behaviors and motivations of target consumers, helps design shopping experiences that delight consumers / shoppers.
- Develops brand portfolio strategy, contributes to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes brand portfolio for key channels and key customers.
- Develop and successfully execute Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation foryour brands
- Manage the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP), responsible for the performance, health, and strategic alignment with the Market Business Strategy (MBS).
- Understand business impact and prioritize fixed expenses and trade investment of your brands.
- Responsible for the development of ultimate brief and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and the creation of attractive and rewarding brand experiences.
- Work in partnership with communication agencies and ensure all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
- Demonstrate leadership and facilitate development of your team.
What will make you successful
- 6-8 years of brand building experience in Food & Beverages industry
- Experience in leading and managing Innovation/Renovation projects
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Strong leadership and business acumen skills
- 6-8 years of brand building experience within the Food & Beverages industry
We thank all applicants for their interest, those with the fit profile will be interviewed.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.