Job description / Role
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The main task is proactive engagement with both internal and external customer. A key element in this role is interaction and communication with other team members and managers in an international environment, and as such requires advanced communication and language skills.
What you will do:
- Support Middle East Market and integrate an experienced team split between various locations
- Support our cash collection efforts to increase overall SAP Cash Flow by managing open receivables.
- Interact daily with customers and SAP internal department such as commercial teams, billing department, Sales Community
- Investigate billing discrepancies to ensure timely payments
- Spot risks and ensure timely escalation to management
- Meet Cash Collection KPI and participate to process implementation and development.
In this role, we would expect from you:
- Fluent English & Arabic
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Solution oriented and self-driven with an innovative approach to address daily challenges
- Open for change with an agile mindset and demonstrating resilience
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ideally some financial background
- Enjoying teamwork and readiness to learn from others
- 7 - 10 years of professional experience in Finance & Accounting
- Must have prior experience in Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.