Job description / Role
• Researching and curating the outlines of required training topics
• Job Location Misr Al Gidida, Al Merghany Street .
• Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
• Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
• Gather feedback from trainers and trainees
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
• Arrange with the stockholders any training requirements
• Asses the trainer and provide feedback
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling content that enhances retention and transfer
• Work with subject matter experts to develop learning objectives, conduct needs assessments, and design programs
• Set instructional end goals and create content that matches the objectives and needs
• Visualize instructional graphics, and design the complete kits
• Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning models and instructional design
• Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
• Create supporting material/media (videos, simulations, games... etc.)
• Devise modes of assessments to measure the effectiveness of the training
• L&D experience is a must with Minimum 3 years experience in a training and learning industry
• Excellent command of English
• Certificates in Instructional Design is be a Plus .
About the Company
"UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions, established in 2007 offers a wide range of complete end-to end solutions and services in the domain of Enterprise Mobility Solutions, NFC (Near-Filed-Communications) Solutions, Enterprise Software Solutions, System Integration & ICT Products, Unified Communication, Server & Storage Solutions, Information Security, Network Infrastructure, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Data warehousing, GIS & RFID Solutions, IT Products Supply & Service Management, IT Governance, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Managed Services, HR Services, IT Distribution, IT Training and Media Solutions
Unicom excel in BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer), Revenue-Sharing, and Public Private Partnership (PPP) Modules, we help our clients to plan, build, support and manage their infrastructure and solutions with the increasing pressure to reduce overheads, this allows our clients to focus on their own core business strategy, with peace of mind that their objectives will be met. Our goal is to always add value for our clients
Unicom’s operations are spread across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, China, USA and UAE with over 300+ employees following Global best practices and standard in delivering products and services to its customers. Unicom has the vision to be one of the most respected IT services companies’ globally.