Job description / Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Employees in this specialty should have knowledge in SAPHR Management System. This will be key as they execute the different key Human Resource Delivery processing activities such as Data Maintenance and Payroll. This knowledge coupled with their understanding of client-specific policy is essential for Human Resources Delivery specialties. Should an issue be identified, employees will need to reach out to upstream and downstream processes to resolve the issue. A good understanding of the end to end HRMS System and Process will allow them to navigate through these dependencies seamlessly. There may be occasions when employees will be required to perform system testing.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Process employee benefits and claim applications either directly or via third party vendors
• Handle benefits delivery via payroll, in kind, via third party, or cash payment outside of payroll
• Handle enrolment and termination of employees into various benefit plans based on policy
• Maintain Benefits records of employees and update appropriate systems that support Benefits processes
• Ensure accuracy of benefits related payments and deductions calculated in the payroll or any other payments system. This requires in-depth knowledge of company policies & other system interface
• Manage different Benefits tools & databases used for benefits administration including investigation and resolution of errors, system testing, business case scenarios, etc.
• Ensure efficient Benefits accounting management (FI posting, accruals, reconciliation)
• Communicate benefits rules, policies, and delivery to employees
• Generate legal and statutory reports to government and third-party vendors. This also includes other reporting requests by the clientïƒ¼Process vendor invoices and remittance of payments
• Issue payment instructions to third party or to client Finance
• Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding benefits administration/processes
• Interface with third party providers (insurance companies, HMO's, etc.) on processes which impact benefits administration deliverables
Qualification & Skills:
• HR Graduate / Post Graduate (MBA HR is preferred)
• Excellent communication skills in English both oral & written
• 3-7years over all experience with minimum of 2-5 years in handling Benefits & Administration for any International IT / ITES Company
• Has strong knowledge of Benefits related processes& should have worked on SAP HRMS
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
• Ability to pre-empt potential issues and reprioritize work to meet ever changing needs of customers both internal and external; proactively follows up with key customers on resolution and action plans
• Ability to think through complex issues and situations and develop robust, well thought out solutions which meet the need of the business
• Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes; ability to identify major areas of concern regarding compliance to travel policy as well as recommend measures to address identified exceptions; ability to analyse and present travel spending data in a way that will provide optimum benefits to the business
• Effectively Works with Others -Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
• Excellent Customer Service skills -ability to communicate to all people at all levels within the organization. Must have the ability to resolve difficult customer service issues
• High degree of numeracy skills with meticulous attention to details
• Team work -the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
• Should have a valid passport
• Should have excellent communication skills (oral & written) in English
• Should have strong MS Excel& SAP HRMS knowledge
• Should be from Benefits & Administration(HR) background
• Should be open to working in MEA Shifts (Sunday to Thursday: 5.30pm IST -2.30am IST)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Check the Role & Responsibilities part
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.