Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
You will drive Business Processes and own the wing-to-wing Profit and Loss (P&L) for GE Healthcare Services, North East Africa region. You'll work cross-functionally to drive first class service contract process execution, data accuracy, billing excellence and P&L productivity.
- Oversee customer contract management in the Service ERP (contract addition, modification & deletion)
- Lead the team in ensuring timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services
- Manage data quality in the various Service ERPs/Tools (Installed Base, Contracts, Warranty)
- Drive Service End of Life processes
- Work with local and regional teams to identify, execute and monitor P&L productivity initiatives
- Provide analytical and operational reporting to drive execution of revenues and costs
- Support Finance team during month, quarter and year-end financial closing
- Manage and develop a team of Business Operations Specialists
- Support cash collection through timely resolution of customer invoicing disputes in coordination with Service Sales and Field Service teams
- Follow the GE Healthcare Quality Policy and procedures, maintain effective quality systems compliant with applicable norms.
- Promptly escalate any quality or integrity issue.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Interface on regular basis with the Europe, Middle East and Arica (EMEA) Business Operations team for best practices sharing and drive continuous process improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field of study
- Minimum 8 years of progressive work experience in a business environment
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to motivate cross functional teams to achieve business goals
- Experience in team management
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in processes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills: Ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.