Job description / Role
Purpose of the Role
This role aims to assist in S&CM activities for H&B channel focusing on the shopper leg through landing new platforms and instore activations & focusing on the customer leg through leading "Ask and expert" - AAE- platform which is currently a global best practice that other markets are replicating
- Drive shopper led activities and platforms for H&B
- Provide events' plan & Land instore activation for H&B channels for key occasions by subchannel
- Coordinate with TCM & merchandising to apply PS for H&B with focus on creating the right visibility plan & landing different shopper led concepts
- Connect with the market to grasp latest shopper & customer insights by subchannel
- Lead ask an expert platform and take it to the next level
- Plan & budget for the yearly calendar for AAE
- Lead AAE application and develop its new phases
- Land regional seminars for weighted customers
- Land new initiatives for ask an expert to expand our reach and better engage with our customers
- Plan monthly physical visits for our Customers to provide them with product knowledge and get market updates across the 6 Ps
- Plan external collaborations to scale up AAE reach
- Pharmacy student is preferable
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals as sales rep of ABM is preferable
- 0- 4 years of experience
- Expertise in digital assets/ app development/social media is a plus
- Marketing/selling/ management courses is a plus
- FMCG/pharmaceutical background
- Strong Communication skills is a must (there will be a lot of direct contact with customers)
- High level of mobility
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to lead and take new initiatives
- Strong eye for details (analytical)
- Problem solving skills & creativity
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.