Job description / Role
A brand new opportunity is available to work as a Solid Waste Expert for a leading International Consultancy involved in the areas of infrastructure and transport systems, planning, water, and environment. The Expert would be working on one of the high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. Therefore the role is ideal for someone with strong experience on large scale projects across the Gulf Region.
- Review waste management practices
- Formulate a treatment plan
- Supervise and direct project operations
- Provide monthly reports
- Provide advice and Consultancy on the management and implementation of the Solid waste system
- Communicate with consultants, contractors and subcontractors
- Must have a minimum of 12 years experience
- International experience is essential.
- Must be based in or willing to relocate to Cairo.
- Must be degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Waste Management or similar
- FIDIC rules of Contract
- Must be able to start as soon as possible.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.