Job description / Role
Solution Sales Engagement Manager - HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) - Egypt
Requisition ID: 175881
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SSEM Senior Specialist for HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC):
- Provides leadership and drives the execution of growth plans across the target market
- Guides efforts to develop local capabilities with time, enabling market leadership to respond most quickly to growth opportunities
- Drives syndication of best practice programs, tools, methods and processes to accelerate profitable performance
- Identifies, evaluates and executes on investment opportunities
- Drives the full sales cycle to successful deal closure (individual sales quote carrier role)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Serve as a member of professional "virtual" sales team delivering results across a target market in a best-in-class manner, leveraging the broader organization Recruiting global and regional resources to drive new programs and initiatives
- Ensure new deals and revenue programs can be commercialized and are executable in a target market. Focus on driving profitable revenue results, executing on revenue generating deals and programs and developing and fostering related commercialization capabilities in a target market
- Place a premium on execution and generating results in support of the target market business plan. Develop creative, workable alternatives to enable opportunities. Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results. Ramp-up scalable revenue programs. Focus on the highest value priorities and tactfully push through resistance to change
- Ensure that work streams are delivered on scope, on budget and on time and will coordinate periodic status meetings and be responsible for detailed status reporting to applicable global, regional, local leadership. Responsible for identifying performance improvement ideas and working with the leadership to implement the ideas. Coordinate with the global teams on other operational topics such as CRM management, communications, budget, resource planning and tools
- 10+ years plus direct selling experience, or account management
- Minimum 3 years of SAP product application experience, experience in Databases and Datawarehousing
- ITO, BPO, SaaS or IaaS experience required
- Managing and maintaining territory pipeline
- Building out HEC offering directly with customer and account team
- Providing first level sales support, enablement and deal qualifications for field
- Demonstrating understanding of ITO, BPO, SaaS and IaaS models to the customer and helping the choose
- Demonstrated success and proficiency in building a book of business
- Experience in program planning and / or evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university
- MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset. Fluency in the language of local markets desirable. All necessary local work permits preferred
- Superlative written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP, its products and solutions, partners, markets and competition.
- Technical understanding required
- Strong knowledge of best business practices and financial theory and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix organization
- Interpersonal Skills: Negotiation Skills, Communications/Presentation Skills (verbal, written), Team Player/Interpersonal Skills, Proactive Networking Attributes, Results and Execution
- Focus, High Drive, Self-Starter motivated, Regional Mobility
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.