Job description / Role
• Full SPA & Fitness Operation , cleanliness , maintenance , projects if any
• Managing all the staff and therapists in the spa, Spa attendants, pool attendance.
• Strong management skills to manage a team with follow up skills
• Fully aware of the SPA Standards , requirements and updated with what is new in the market
• Very knowledgeable with the Massage techniques , products
• Strong back ground of finance and SPA Operation system
• Revenue generating person
• Open-minded and friendly personality , creative and innovative
• Knows the Membership system and how it is working.
• Strong management skills required
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
6 to 10 years
• English (Primary tongue)
• Optional languages
• Arabic (Primary tongue)
• French (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
• Power Point
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.