Job description / Role
Station, security & control Manager M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, is a multinational French company, operating across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion, and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office of RATP Dev which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 13 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility players in the MENA region. Recognized as a worldwide expert in automated metro, RATP Dev has been awarded significant contracts in the Middle East and is now operating a total of 5 driverless metro lines in the region, including two of the Riyadh metro in Saudi Arabia.
In the larger MENA region, RATP Dev operates Algiers metro, Algeria's tramway networks, and Casablanca (Morocco) tramways. RATP Dev will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extension therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- Assists the Operations Director in his duties.
- Manages physical security matters of all RDMC assets, staff, passengers and revenue.
- Implements the security divisions standards and policies within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Specifies the requirements in terms of Security & Control, contributes to the selection of the sub-contractor and executes the contract while following the sub-contractor.
- Ensures that the security system is operational in accordance with the set security rules, policies and procedures.
- Provides security of a high standard to the RDMC customers within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Ensures a standardised and benchmarked customer service delivery and integrity.
- Supervises, manages, monitors and commands the security related field staff within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Manages all allocated resources allocated to him / her for functional utilization by the security personnel within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Executes inspections regarding the condition and the functionality of the resources under his / her control within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Coordinates with IT in all issues of cyber security matters.
- Manages the relationship with vendors providing outsourced security services.
- Coordinates with relevant authorities in matters pertaining to security.
- Provides a secure environment for the passengers and employees, including monitoring the CCTV system and emergency telephone system 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Defines medium-and long-term strategies for security of RDMC's assets.
- Writes, deploys and supervises the documentation of all security infrastructure components.
- Manages the process of diagnosing and resolving the escalated incidents related to the physical security infrastructure services within his responsibility.
- Defines the incident resolution plan.
- Ensures the implementation of the RDMC's security plan including necessary corrective actions to continuously improve the security system.
- Analyzes the incident resolution findings and take appropriate actions.
- Supervises guide and assists direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with RDMC policies and procedures.
- Reports to the Security Control supervisors and Security Controllers about all security matters, operations and/or on going security breach within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Participates in the planning, organizing and implementation of a qualitative security structure to deter and prevent crime related incidences within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Implements a monitoring and evaluation process regarding the reporting of all incidents within the specific station, depot area and Company's buildings.
- Diploma / Degree (Policing/Security & Safety)
- English/Arabic language (Fluent)
- Drafting operation rules & procedures
- Drafting training documentation
- Developing cooperative relationships with internal and external actors
- Having strong oral and written communication skills
- Management skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience of extensive proven gained in a Safety & Security operation or similar environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in managing and developing team effectively and a large operational workforce (human, social, organisation and technical).
- Preferred minimum experience of at least 3-5 years in frontline operations or CCP.
- Preferably good knowledge on IT security infrastructure services
- Previous experience of setting up processes and training.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Director of Campus Safety and Security
American University of Iraq Baghdad
Big Fish Recruitment
Assistant Security Manager