Job description / Role
The Store Solutions Team Leader is responsible for implementing, training, supporting and following up on the store solutions related to stock management
- Ensure the RFID operating process are followed to ensure stock integrity.
- Communicate with regional and local inventory on country challenges impacting the RFID stock management processes.
- Train and follow up with in store team to ensure responsive with problems related to RFID stock management processes.
- Liaise with Inventory team on RFID count schedule, results, and challenges, with taking necessary actions in collaboration with different stakeholders.
- Provide support to different stakeholders assigned by the company, when it comes to new projects in relation to Inditex stores solution including online project.
- Making sure any update or new implementation done for Inditex stores solutions is working fine and raising the flag when needed to related stakeholders and taking needed measures.
- Lead RFID projects in alignment with set deadlines and guidelines.
- Ensure RFID stock processed are running smoothly while meeting the required efficiency levels in terms of cost savings and performance.
- Create and develop metrics and measurement tools to contribute to business growth.
- Keep abreast of technologies related to business objectives and industry specific trends in order to contribute to the business development sharing information and technical knowledge with others.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a similar field
- 5 to 7 years of experience in retail industry out of which 3 years in a supervisory role is preferable
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Cultural Awareness
- Commercial Understanding
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to details
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.