Job description / Role
• Responsible for the end-to-end process of successful Supplier setup completion on Amazon systems, supplier catalog setup with periodical cost updates, and successful follow-up to Amazon Purchase Orders (POs).
• Supplier account onboarding; ensuring supplier follows E2E process of accepting Amazon onboarding invitation, Terms & Conditions, while completing the full back-office setup of required modules.
• Supplier selection creation; support suppliers with the upload of new selection on Amazon Vendor Central tool, while ensuring product attributes and costs are periodically updated to ensure best customer experience and avoid Purchase order block.
• Supplier items availability; ensure supplier item availability is constantly updated through detailed PO confirmations and / or run the necessary adjustments to item availability via Amazon Vendor Central tool.
• PO confirmation; ensure that Suppliers send timely confirmations to the Amazon POs within the agreed SLA. POs should be confirmed at an item level with specific volume allocation.
• PO booking and delivery; support suppliers to book and manage their PO appointments through the use of Amazon online tools (Carrier Central).
• PO / Items packaging; support suppliers with the education to the Amazon PO packaging standards in readiness for shipping to Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FCs).
• Supplier Issues resolve; creation and follow-up of Suppliers support help tickets on all issues of accounts, items setup and PO creation and delivery.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or a Supply Chain/Procurement/Operations discipline
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
• Good proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• 1-2 years of experience in Retail, Warehouse Operations, or Supply Chain are a plus
• Experience leading process improvement, systems development, and project management
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.