Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
The Supply Chain Finance Business Partner leads the partnering agenda for the Supply Chain department, whether in terms of long-term business cases, benchmarking exercises, or short-term financial evaluations and driving gap closure initiatives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate Supply chain strategies into financial plan and monthly financial forecast
- Capex Financial Evaluations
- Sourcing Studies
- North Africa & Middle East Central business cases
- Benchmarking exercises
- Driving Savings with Supply Chain partners, as well as forecast gap closures
- Monthly reporting to Supply Chain leadership teams and SC Director
- Drive Business Waste initiatives/action plans with the department
- Lead Annual Factory Operational Plan with the Sourcing Unit Controllers
- Lead cost deep dives with the Sourcing Unit Controllers
- Monitor Cash elements within Supply Chain Finance scope (Capex & Stocks)
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- 3 - 7 Years of work experience in a similar field
- FMCG background is preferred
- Business partnering skills
- Strong Communication/Presentation skills
- Good Knowledge of P&L Structure, and different impact calculations
- Good Knowledge of Financial Evaluation Build-ups
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.