Job description / Role
- Will be responsible for Selling Support Contract for both Hardware & Software (Small and Medium Accounts)
- The candidate will be covering Middle East and Africa as main countries & will give support to other French speaking African Countries.
- Performing Quality Assurance on regional Support renewals business
- Producing Management reports on regional Support Renewals business
- Maintain Good relations between Oracle & its customers
- Eventually maintaining the regional approval function
- Candidate will be primed and prepared to fill in for Support Renewal Rep role. By attending training, and meetings to understand the business to eventually fill in for gaps or work overflow needed. Maintaining Support renewal revenue in the designated Accounts
- Presenting quotations to clients and manage them through the approval process
- Maintaining Support Renewal forecasts and Oracle Service Contracts system (OKS)
- Building and maintaining relationships with decision makers in the designated Accounts
- Executing sales activities (e.g. presentations)Negotiating and commercial management of designated Accounts
- Managing the bid process through to closure Ensuring client issues are escalated to the relevant parties within Oracle Working with designated Partner organizations on specific opportunities
- Work closely with Renewal Reps in the team
- Build and maintain relationships within Support and across Lines of Business to ensure resources are made available as and when required write approval requests, where necessary, in compliance with Oracle standards.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals.
- Ensure the contracts are legally compliant and commercially viable
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and key contacts in the Account
- Produce regular and accurate forecasts as requested by the Support Sales Manager Ensure OKS is updated frequently
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of Oracle's products and Services
- Operate in line with Oracle's business processes and procedures
- Credibility Attention to detail Decision Making
- Personal Drive Results orientation
- Influencing and negotiating Customer Focus
- Building effective relationships
- Effective written and oral communication in business French
- Arabic speakers essential
- Business Acumen
- Organizational sensitivity and awareness
- Minimum 3-5 Years experience in IT Market
- English & French Languages are a must.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excel, Financial tools competency
- Oracle Support Market knowledge
Knowledge of sales cycle and process
As part of the Oracle employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.