Job description / Role
ETIC -Talent Acquisition - Associate / Senior Associate - (Cairo)
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
About the role
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cloud services utilizing AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly, we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Recruitment Senior Manager to join our team! As a Recruitment Senior Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Recruitment strategy for our company.
- Business Partnering - Enable and educate hiring managers on the recruitment process and meet the demands of the business.
- Proactively source, screen and shortlist top talent in the region.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend the career events
- Create and present hiring reports
- 4-8 years of experience as Talent Acquisition partner.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Excellent sourcing and headhunting skills.
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Language Skills: Fluent in English and Arabic. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.