Job description / Role
NTS Group is exclusively working with a leading company to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Cairo, Egypt.
• The Talent Acquisition Specialist owns and manages the entire recruiting cycle from the time requisition is received up to the time the candidate is on-boarded. This will be achieved through the development of strategic recruiting plans, employing innovative sourcing strategies, while ensuring adherence to applicable local and corporate policies.
• The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring promotion of the company brand, positive candidate experience, and hiring top quality talent while servicing internal stakeholders.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
• Bachelor degree in business administration or related Human Resources field. Additional related qualifications will be highly preferable.
• 6+ years of total work experience, preferably strongest experience in Talent Acquisition
• Experienced in hiring and building a strong pipeline of various roles and talents, preferably in a manufacturing, shared services, and global supply chain industry
• Experienced in various interviewing and assessment methods.
• Strong & effective stakeholders’ engagement / account management with influencing skills
• Proven planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage well in an environment with competing demands
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.