Job description / Role
- Prepare and issue necessary shop drawings for all allocated tasks.
- Discuss and suggest technical proposals for design drawings and resolve conflicts between structural and architectural, making bending list and coordination work.
- Prepare quantity survey for steel and concrete work and any implemented activities by using computer programs or manual.
- Invoices responsible for preparing invoices check sub-contractor invoices, deal with the main consultant.
- Ensure that the site is supplied with all documentation and materials needed to carry out the works.
- Reviews preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project
- Coordinate design drawings for all disciplines.
- Check quantity surveying works and materials take-off to insure the accuracy of quantities in the BOQ
- Possess 4-10 years of experience.
- Civil, Arch, Landscape disciplines are required.
- Real Estate, Contractor or Consulting background is required.
- Experience in residential compounds is a must
- Technical Office related software skills are required.
- Excellent command of English Language.
About the Company
Since its inception in 1999, Hassan Allam Properties (HAP) has carved an enviable niche for itself as an exclusive boutique developer, building intimate communities where family always comes first. Originating as a trusted family-run business in 1936, HAP began its journey as a general contractor and achieved a series of evolution throughout the years. From being nationalized in 1961, to establishing Hassan Allam Sons in 1972 under the label, Hassan Allam Sons for Construction; HAP passes down its distinct legacy to three generations.
With over eighty years of development expertise, HAP’s acclaimed management team joined forces to build what is celebrated today as Egypt’s real estate empire. Headed by founder and CEO, Mohamed Medhat Hassan Allam, the management team is led by Financial, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing roles that pledge to the company’s prominent and prestigious positioning. With decades of diligent work and passionate dedication, HAP has achieved more than 8 million sqm worth of land bank and 15,000 residential units – both developed and underdeveloped. As well, 1,000 direct and indirect employees have been working hard to build a notable number of 10 developments spread nation-wide and one boutique hotel, with 60 rooms in Ain ElSokhna.