Job description / Role
• He/she will develop traffic demand analyses and forecasts, transportation master plans studies, traffic impact studies, road safety assessment, etc. for non-complex projects within Cairo office.
• He/she will work closely with project team members for the review and validation of deliverables to ensure proper implementation of all client requirements.
• He/she will stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the transport planning & traffic engineering field and shares his/her knowledge with the team members, as applicable.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
• A graduate degree in the field of transport planning & traffic engineering is a plus.
• 0 – 2 years of experience in transport planning & traffic engineering field.
• Strong experience in using the various engineering software.
• Training on the latest traffic modeling software is a plus.
• Knowledge of MS Office & AUTOCAD.
• Excellent command of English Language.
• French language is a plus.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).
Estimation and Proposals Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Engineer (VVIP Villas Experience)
MAYKS HR Consulting
3D Design Graduate Trainee
L'Oreal Middle East
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE