Job description / Role
• Support people who use the service
• Promote and nurture person centered planning using key worker systems and shared goal setting, maintaining confidentiality at all times
• Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans
• Attractive Salary Package
Essential Qualification Required:
• Hold one of the HSE approved qualification - see below if you don’t hold 1 of the below you will not be shortlisted
• QQI Level 7 Bachelor of Arts in Applied Social Studies (Disability) - Open Training College
• Level 7 award in Social Care/Studies delivered by an Institute of Technology, DIT or National University of Ireland
• A qualification received outside the State recognized by NARIC as equivalent to the Irish Level 7 award
Essential Criteria for Applicants:
• Have a minimum of 12-month post qualification experience working and supporting with people with Intellectual Disabilities
• Full Clean Driver’s License
• Experience working with challenging behavior
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience of report writing
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.