Job description / Role
Manager - Georgia
To oversee, guide, and lead the sales team in the assigned territory, ensuring successful performance in sales and operations. Develops, executes action plans and working procedures; drives the teams to achieve objectives by maximizing sales and enhancing profitability and brand’s visibility ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Translates strategic goals into business plans to achieve required targeted growth in sales and profit; Identifies/optimizes expansion and new business and promotional opportunities and services; suggests new destinations within the assigned geographical area/ territory. Analyzes factors like previous sales, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends to make suggestions during business plan formulation; Negotiates and acquires traffic rights and airport slots within assigned geographical area/territory.
- Leads Sales Managers and all sales team to identify opportunities for sales, new markets and agents based on market needs and conditions measured to Air Arabia products and services; translates input received from sales teams into recommendations and proposals based on cost/benefit analysis.
- Identifies/drives sales target scales, objectives and performance parameters of the business development and sales teams in the assigned geographical area/territory; influences and supports the sales managers in providing realistic input into the element of the annual budget and achieving targets accordingly. Constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance, identify shortages and determine root causes, recommend changes to RGM/Head of Sales, and implement corrective measures.
- Cooperates with other divisions to obtain their support when managing the sales and revenue targets as per set of KPIs utilizing different channels in the corresponding geographical area/territory: Call Center, Online and website, Sales Shops, GSAs and travel agents.
- Partners with Marketing & Corporate Communications division to develop, execute marketing campaigns in the assigned geographical area/territory including events, activities, sponsorships, conferences, exhibitions, etc. ensuring adherence to approved branding standards thereby to increase the sales and market share.
- Develops, capitalizes on and maintains effective relationships with external parties of different nature such as government departments, ministries, civil aviation authorities, tourism, as well as agents and trade companies thus enhancing business and growing sales. Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective region.
- Reviews the performance and progress of the sales teams; sets of objectives, and targets; spends time coaching line managers, identifying skills and opportunities for development; provides advice and guidance on all departmental issues. Works with the RGM/Head of Sales in close coordination with HR division to develop training plans and incentive schemes as appropriate.
- Coordinates with support functions and other divisions within the assigned geographical area/territory on resources, systems and tools; take decisions on matters relating to day to day sales activities within their defined work area to achieve conformity and high quality in service: resource planning, compliance, branding, corporate image.
- 5 + Years of extensive Sales experience, 3 of which in Sales Management position in Airlines/Aviation Industry, related country experience is a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Commerce or equivalent, Masters is a plus.
- Additional qualification: Financing/Project Management/IT/MIS/IATA/ICAO is a plus.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and web-search skills, proficiency in developing/conducting PowerPoint presentations.
- Fluent in English Language
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.