This intensive 5 day programme starts with topics commonly found onmost MBAs such as People Management Leading Teams Strategic Planning Negotiating and Operational Excellence. The rest of the programme focuses ontraining analysis principles and techniques. All managers are faced with increasingly complex responsibilities. Business costs are constantly under pressure and theTraining Department needs to be able to demonstrate a positive impact on the bottom line. The success andcost-effectiveness of any training and development initiative depends on the correct and timely analysis of training needs. Effective analysis will lead to timely and appropriate training that can then be evaluated to showthe impact on the business and the return on the investment.
Who should take this course
Newly appointed Training Analysts. Training Managers wishing to learn more about this important element. Current Training Analysts who wish to learn new techniques or refresh their current knowledge. Anyone interested in gaining knowledge within this area.
- People Management
- The importance of socio-technical management
- Techniques for effective communication
- Motivating for results
- Enhancing your coaching skills
- Empowering employees for improved performance
- Characteristics of a successful manager
- Leading Teams
- Obtaining the benefits of teamwork
- Characteristics of ineffective teams
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Managing conflict in a productive manner
- Understanding team member styles
- Creating a virtual team
- Strategic Planning
- Analyzing the strategic planning process
- Achieving competitive advantage
- Utilizing dynamic SWOT analysis
- Focusing on vision and mission
- The importance of contingency planning
- Examples of strategic success and failure
- Negotiating for Results
- Gaining insight into the negotiating process
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator
- Developing negotiating strategies
- Employing persuasive negotiation techniques
- Achieving the benefits of effective negotiating
- Negotiation exercises
- Operational Excellence
- Lessons from the best performing companies
- Benchmarking your operation against the best
- Creating employee commitment Managing continuous improvement
- Creating the high performance organisation
- Introduction to training analysis
- Program introductions and objectives
- The five key areas of training activity using a model
- The four key areas of training spend how to establish unit costs for analysis Analysis of training function efficiency Review
- Training delivery and evaluation
- How to use the 10 step process practical group exercise
- Business expectations compared with training results case study
- Analysis methods for training materials
- Analysis methods for training delivery and for trainees what information is useful to keep.
- Understanding evaluation and being able to apply it worked examples Review
- Trend analysis
- What trends are worth analyzing?
- Practical group exercise In house and external training understanding their relationship and
- Value How to do the analysis and how to produce results group exercise and case study complete worked examples will be provided
- Evaluation process
- What would improve training effectiveness?
- Pedagogical v agrological methods
- Training duration Incentives
- The role and positioning of testing
- Management accountability for training implementation
- Competencies and the impact of evaluation
- Should all training be subjected to evaluation?
- Where and how to get measurement to provide outstanding results Review
- Applying analysis techniques in your work place
- Group quiz
- Dealing with variance and uncertainty during analysis
- Succession planning and its effectiveness
- What to do with poor performers
- Back at work plans
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.