Job description / Role
• Perform functional consulting with Payroll, HR, Talent, Legal and Restaurant Operations as well as other departments to understand current and future demands
• Gather, document, validate requirements, and translate requirements into system designs followed by testing the developed functionality
• Act as a Functional Expert and Power User to the organization in all Payroll/HCM applications including Workday and Kronos
• Demonstrate ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation and the “big picture”
• Ensure documentation is current on all new and existing HR and Legal applications and processes
• Load, manipulate, audit, and report on data and make complex mass changes, conversions, or other direct data updates to data, as considered necessary. Establish and monitor processes to assess the quality of data and monitor the use of data throughout the organization
• Propose, document, and implement new or revised processes to improve data integrity and promote the consistent use of data
• Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through knowledge transfer training and documentation
• Actively participate in the Workday Community, training and regional user groups to ensure awareness of current trends and innovation
• Act as tier one - three support for end-users who are experiencing difficulties in using HR/Legal systems. Research and identify the root causes for problems and own their resolution
• Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives, keeping stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress
• Be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
• 5 – 7 years HR Systems experience-Workday preferred
• Proven reporting and analytical skills
• Broad experience with multiple HRIS systems, including HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance and other ERP applications. Workday, Kronos Workforce Timekeeper 7.0 or higher preferred
• Strong knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources and payroll functions.
• Consulting or Services experience and a demonstrated ability to apply systems knowledge to solve business issues within HR/Payroll practices.
• Knowledge of process re-engineering and change management is preferred.
• Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Workday modules – HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation, Performance, Talent, and Benefits preferred
• Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple requests
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Solid Technical Skills Thorough knowledge and understanding of all HR Processes and Workflow
• Working knowledge of Workday report writing, EIBs and calculated fields a plus
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.