Job description / Role
Head of Compliance / MLRO - Hong Kong
Our client is a global bank with a well-established presence in AsiaPac. They would like to hire a head of compliance with a strong understanding of banking regulations for the Hong Kong branch reporting to the Head of Compliance for AsiaPac and the head of the business in Hong Kong.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree (preferably higher degree) in Management/Banking/Finance.
• Certification by International Compliance Association (ICA) or Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) in Compliance/AML.
• Certification by the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers as Associate AML Professional in accordance with the competency requirements in Hong Kong.
• Currently the head of compliance for an international bank focusing on corporate banking activities.
• At least 10 years of compliance experience in financial services.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Compliance and international compliance best practices.
• Subject matter expertise in AML, Product and Regulatory compliance for Hong Kong
• Senior Compliance with Hong Kong compliance experience
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.