Job description / Role
• Lead initiatives to drive KPIs to target
• Applies Distribution, Trade, & Transport skills and experience to produce analysis that supports performance management and identifies opportunity to improve.
• Strong understanding of how to use existing BI tools to solve problems.
• Applies, programming, statistics, machine learning, data merging, and data visualization in analytics.
• Given direction and guidance, acquires, processes, and summarize data.
• Manage QA of data, triage data issues, resolve.
• Package data to provide digestible insights in narrative or visual form.
• Contributor for Productivity and Service Levels Performance Management
• Support Lead Time reduction supporting major Initiatives (E2E Customers Lead Times; Plant2DC 2.0)
• Attractive Salary Package
• L03 Influence and Convince
• L04 Achieve Sustainable Results
• L06 Foster collaboration and networking
• C001 Project Management
• C004 Cross-cultural
• C006 Knowledge Management & Collaboration
• FL14 Supply Chain Management
• FC06 Functional Requirements Analysis
• C013 Data Sciences for Efficient Decisions
• FC13 Database Management
• FC12 Master Data Management
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in logistics or supply chain analytics Skills
• Excellent Communication skills (English), spoken and written.
• Business Acumen
• Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL, etc.).
• Transportation and supply chain management and systems.
• dashboard BI tools and development
• Strong SQL query development skills
• Able to create database views for optimization of queries or reports.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.