Job description / Role
• Acts as a liaison between the customer contact(s) on the project site and Interlake Mecalux departments to coordinate the delivery and installation of material handling equipment products.
• Coordinates with other contractors/subcontractors on the customer’s site to schedule installation.
• Determine and obtain necessary permitting required for the installation.
• Inspects subcontracted installation work of Interlake Mecalux products to ensure compliance with contractual commitments.
• Develops project timelines and budgets with milestone dates for completion of work. Meets with contractors and customer to ensure project is completed according to schedule.
• Writes project reports, memoranda, and correspondence detailing project status and issues.
• Resolves and determines alternative solutions to construction, manufacturing, installation, or equipment issues and problems at customer sites.
• Negotiates with the customer to determine the cost, terms, and conditions of change orders.
• Supervises the installation or Interlake Mecalux products as well as purchased products and materials.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related work experience
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Ability to read blueprints
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Strong communication skills with ability to lead through a strong character and with confidence
• Ability to travel up to 50%-75%
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.