Job description / Role
Role : Administrative Assistant
The primary duty is to collect and manage all data of employees working for our company in middle east, but this position also involves in variety of visa, work permit, contracts, documents collection, associate communication related activities for the business.
• Provide administrative support for outsourcing business operations in middle east from India.
• Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
• Manage and update shared drives and internal systems with different information such as visa, work permit, contracts, document collections, new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
• Help in payroll management, account management and sales team.
• Prepare, manage and store compliance documents
• Answer associate’s questions and provide requested information
• Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
• Create reports for senior management
• Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
• Keep trackers for expiry of documents
• Ensure prompt communications for email and phone queries.
• Previous working experience as an administrative assistant for 1 year.
• Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Bachelor degree in any discipline
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Data-driven mindset
• Customer centric attitude
Job Location: India- Any city
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||19 Aug|
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Office Coordinator - Monday to Friday
Irwin & Dow
Administrator / Personal Assistant