Job description / Role
Role: Administrative Assistant
The primary duty is to collect and manage all data of employees working for our company in middle east, but this position also involves in variety of visa, work permit, contracts, documents collection, associate communication related activities for the business.
• Provide administrative support for outsourcing business operations in middle east from India.
• Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
• Manage and update shared drives and internal systems with different information such as visa, work permit, contracts, document collections, new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
• Help in payroll management, account management and sales team.
• Prepare, manage and store compliance documents
• Answer associate’s questions and provide requested information
• Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
• Create reports for senior management
• Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
• Keep trackers for expiry of documents
• Ensure prompt communications for email and phone queries.
• Previous working experience as an administrative assistant for 1 year.
• Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Bachelor degree in any discipline
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Data-driven mindset
• Customer centric attitude
Job Location: India- Any city
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Admin Assistant & PRO
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Irwin & Dow