Job description / Role
• Carry out closing of books of accounts: monthly, quarterly and annual in line with the Group guidelines and timelines.
• Guarantee the reliability of accounting and tax information by implementing appropriate procedures, checks and performance indicators
• Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are correctly applied in close cooperation with the Controlling department.
• Propose and implement all initiatives that aim to improve productivity in the process of providing accounting information.
• Preparation & finalization of trial balance.
• Inventory Valuation & Management as per Group policy.
• Fixed Asset Management & Audits
• Regular Balance Sheet Reviews and cleaning of books of accounts.
• Excellent controls over payments with regular reviews of ageing accounts and advances
• Seamless interface with HO accounts consolidation team.
• Ensure compliance of relevant internal control policies and procedures.
• Submit GSTR reports to the Corporate Tax Team for transactions corresponding to the factory.
• Support HO team on all tax related audits, queries and cases pertaining to the factory, as and when required.
• Perform reconciliations for tax assessments [VAT, GST] for factory vendors.
• Identify opportunities to get tax rebates, duty drawbacks, export incentives etc.
• Timely and accurate closing of books of accounts and GSTR.
• Successful completion of audits – both statutory and tax.
• Process simplification and adoption of Group tools to improve efficiency.
• A healthy balance sheet in line with group accounting and internal control principles.
• Timely intervention to minimize tax liability and maximize rebates and tax incentives.
• Accounting Norms and Internal Control
• Maximize financial systems and data management
• Proactive Business Partner
• Understanding of Tax Regulations and Reporting
• Factory Operational Teams
• Corporate Accounting Team
• Corporate Tax Team
• External customers may include Vendors and Customers
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
• Travel will be need based
• Chartered Accountant
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
An Educational Investment Group that Owns and Runs Schools in the UAE
Emirates Refreshments Company
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Assistant Finance Manager