Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a BIM lead to manage the coordination of design projects between the Middle East and Indian design centers.
This role will require you to work in or our offices in Noida and Bengaluru.
A typical week would include:
* Manage and coordinate the overall use of BIM within the Units and for the Projects between the Middle East and Indian offices.
* Manage the project BIM Coordinator(s) and BIM / CAD technicians including input to Quality Assurance and Quality Control of models and drawings.
* Implement of Building Information Management (BIM) systems.
* Lead and/or assist in the creation of BIM deliverables, Clash Detection Reports, BIM Quality Control Plans, BIM Design Review Procedures, Construction Sequencing (4D) and Cost Estimating (5D), Asset Management BIM Implementation (COBie), e-Specs implementation.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in any relevant Engineering or Architectural field, or equivalent experience 4+ years of experience and background in modeling, data management and knowledge of best practices in BIM.
* Proven ability to lead a Team of BIM Coordinators and Modelers as well as supporting staff members already working in these platforms with project related issues and process questions.
* Minimum of 5 years broad experience in design, drafting and BIM management on large scale projects.
* Mandatory proficiency on Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD Civil 3D BIM authoring tools.
* Mandatory proficiency on Autodesk Navisworks Manage.
* Mandatory proficiency on BIM360 Environment.
* Mandatory proficiency on Dynamo or Grasshopper scripting tools.
* Extensive knowledge of BS 8536, PAS 1192, ISO 19650.
* Strong knowledge of COBie implementation/delivery and 4D to 7D deliverables at LOD 300.
* Proficiency on MS SharePoint and ACONEX platforms would be an added value
* Experience working within multi-national working environment would be beneficial.
* Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and solve problems.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.