Job description / Role
Business Development Executive - Kolkata
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Business Development Executive for Consumer Products Division. This role is for the General Trade channel. In this individual contributor role, you will represent the company to its channel partners and play a crucial role to generate business for the company. The candidate should have 3-5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business in similar geography. Candidates strong in Distributor/Dealer management and Relationship Management will be given preference. The location of the job will be Kolkata. The details of the same are given below:
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of monthly primary, secondary & territory sales through effective relationships with channel partners, business partners & the extended work-force
• Ensuring the distribution for pillar brands as well as new product launches
• Ensuring in store visibility execution & share of shelf as per L'Oreal standards
• Ensuring stable business & healthy return on investment, delivery to the business partners by working effectively with them & the team of salesman enrolled under them
• Steering the company's growth by execution of company's strategy at the ground level
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good relationship management
• Good understanding of the FMCG business for the specific geography
• Team management skills
• Experience in a similar position in FMCG particularly personal care category will be preferable
• MBA preferred
• Graduation is mandatory
• Internal – Sales Development Team, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics
• External - Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen
L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Loreal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.