Customer Liaison Officer
Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
We are looking for a Customer Liaison Officer who will be the bridge between our customers and the science team. They will resolve customer related queries specific to the customer health need (as opposed to logistics or delivery query).
As a Liaison Officer you will need to collaborate with the Science Leads (Pharma, Nutrition, Microbiome, Genetics) to seek advice on a customer query, break it down and communicate it in a manner that's easy to understand and follow for our customers.
* Previous experience in a customer facing role will be an added advantage.
* 3 years of experience within medical field such as medical representatives or pharmaceutical sales
* Previous experience/ familiarity with CRM tools like Salesforce would be a plus.
* Pharmacy or Science Graduate.
* Strong scientific background and understanding of medical affairs.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong customer focus.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.