Job description / Role
Adecco is currently recruiting for NodeJS Developer 12 months extendable contract for our client a leading FMCG Giant based in United Arab Emirates.
Job Location: India, Remote (Work From Home)
Job Type: 12 Months Extendable Contract
The primary function of the successful candidate would be to manage
• Prototyping, designing, and developing solutions including multi-country, multi-currency, multi-brand integrations
• Pursues continuous improvement in development processes, standards and quality
• Collaborate with product owners to develop multi generation software technology plans
• Work directly with stakeholders to understand business and technical needs
• Communicate effectively with immediate team ensuring team receives consistent messages
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in software product development and delivery using NodeJS as framework.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience developing RESTful micro-service based applications.
• 2+ years skills in NodeJS, experience in developing the scalable APIs
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum or XP), test & behavior driven development, continuous integration, and version control
• Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using No-SQL database as MongoDB, Aerospike and pub/sub (Kafka) etc.
• Hands-on experience with modern frameworks, design patterns, containerized based applications.
• Hands-on experience in utilizing Node Libraries & NPM Modules, Koa, express frameworks
• Experience with Azure/AWS services for middle-tier is a big plus.
If you are interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button for immediate employment consideration.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco Middle East is an Equal Opportunities Employer based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offers HR solutions for Permanent Recruitment, Emiratization, Executive Search, IT Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, Visa and Payrolling, PRO services, Adecco Onsite, Assessment Center and Global Mobility business. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.