Job description / Role
Engineering Manager(Backend) Bengaluru - SWOO
Relevant Work Experience Required:
- 7 to 10 Years
General Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering, or a related field, with 7 + years of experience in development of responsive Java
- Understanding of latest front-end technologies, like HTML5, and CSS.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience in developing Enterprise (B2B) (software/applications), particularly in the Finance/Investment domain, is a big plus. Scrum/Agile development methodology a plus.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management.
- Ability to multi-task and good analytical skills.
- Ability to organize & manage time wisely with effective technical communication
- Good educational background
- Computer Science & Engineering (B.Tech / Dual Degree) from IIT or NIT
Technical Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years' experience as a Java Architect on large scale/Product based company, web-based applications
- Strong in Technical Architect
- Hands-on Java development & modern Java application build experience.
- Good experience around the front end to Java Script, HTML5 apps etc.
- Native mobile development iOS, Android an advantage but not required.
- Understand software development principles and technology with the ability to guide other developers & collaborate on technical information with various teams.
- Play an advisory role based on technical discovery during the project (Advice on Solution Architecture)
- Experience in working in product development and services (solutions) environment (preferably both), developing enterprise (B2B) software applications, particularly in the Finance/Investments domain (preferred).
- Interested in new & different technologies. We are always looking at new tech stacks if it's better than the norm.
- Experience in web applications, mobile and tablet applications.
- Excellent in Problem Solving, Data Structures, Algorithms, Coding/Programming, System Design.
- Should have experience in consumer product/ consumer facing website
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.