Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
• Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals.
• Research into clients company.
• Research into competitors and market place.
• Define job description and document specifications.
• Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
• Create a candidate persona for each open position.
• Conduct confidential interviews.
• Follow-up references and check credits.
• Maintain the recruitment tracker of candidates and clients.
• Present detailed candidate profile summaries.
• Build long-term client relationships.
• Research and develop recruiting leads.
• Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
• Advise clients on best recruiting practices.
• MBA in HR & Marketing or degree in human resources management, business administration
• Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager, or similar experience in an HR role.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of human resources laws.
• Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
• In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
• Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
• Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
• Ability to motivate employees
• A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• We prefer female candidates.
• References highly appreciated.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.