Job description / Role
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the Corporate Division for the role of Internal Control Manager, based in Mumbai. You come with a relevant experience of 5-6 years. You come with experience in Audit or Internal Control function from Big 4 Audit firm.
• Perform Data Analytics on Commercial, Purchase spends.
• Identify Risk scenarios through the analytics.
• Help Management to implement control framework around those risk scenarios.
• Manage Dealer Audits & its observations.
• Tracking of Sales, Sales allowances by division / region / dealer
• Creation & Updation of Monthly Dashboard
• Defining KPI's to identify & flag off risk on timely basis
• Strong collaboration with Sales & controlling teams to close the queries with clients
• Good command over the English language.
• Knowledge of SAP, MS Office is critical, Power BI will be preferred
• An eye for detail.
• Ability to manage cross functional relationships
• External: Audit firms, Distributors, Customers, Vendors.
• Internal: Management committee, Sales & Marketing teams, Finance & Controlling
Education: CA / CMA / MBA
L’Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.