Job description / Role
• Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
• Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
• Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
• Proven experience as a pediatrician
• In depth knowledge of children epidemiology and infectious diseases
• Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles and techniques
• Up to speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for children and their side-effects
• Familiarity with traditional and web-based prescription systems
• Active listener, patient and calm
• Outstanding diagnostic and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communications skills
• Medical Degree with specialization in pediatrics
• Valid license to practice medicine
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.