Job description / Role
Are you looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Malayalam Speaking Personalized Internet Assessors in India.
What does the role involve?
• This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
• You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
• Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Malayalam language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
• Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web.
• You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this role?
• We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of Gmail.
• We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
• You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
• Payment will be based on completion of the agreed-upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
• You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 5 hours per week depending on task availability.
• We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 9.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Urdu
• You must be living in India
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 9.0 or higher) to complete tasks
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media (Twitter & Facebook)
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in India
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of cont
Don’t Delay! Please apply online.
A member of our recruitment team will contact you with further information.
About the Company
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing and globalization services in more than 300 languages.
Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love for linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries.