Job description / Role
Project: Various project to support Mace India business.
With potential opportunities across India, we are looking to appoint project heads who can lead small to large project management consultancy teams on challenging projects with major clients.
Projects are typically commercial, institutional, retail, high-rise residential, hotel, industrial and mixed-use. We work from pre-contract through design management, procurement of contractors and on-site delivery where we drive quality, safety and value for the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to an operations director, responsible for the strategy and delivery of a major project.
• Working in a client-facing role, responsible for leading our fee proposal, developing the clients’ strategy, through to managing the appointment of the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.
• Developing the client's brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Establishing and managing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
• You have a degree qualification in civil engineering.
• You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• Proven experience working with hotel/resort projects from start through to completion.
Will have construction or consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Indian experience is a significant advantage.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.