Job description / Role
- Minimum Master's Degree with 15 + years work experience in LA
- Minimum 15 years working experience (or 10-15 years with exceptional portfolio and skills)
- Creative candidate who is capable of leading several concept designs for landscape projects.
- A track record of designing and delivering a range of landscape projects internationally.
- Middle east experience is an added advantage.
- Demonstrates understanding of the relationship between design and constructability and also possesses extensive experience in quick turnaround to produce concepts & presentations.
- Demonstrates creative thinking abilities and contributes to firm's wide excellence.
- Excellent graphics, strong design and effective communication skills are essential.
- Excellent Leadership and Soft Skills
- Project Management (Client Interfacing, Stakeholder Management, Internal Coordination)
- Ability to Lead & Manage multiple projects and teams
- Possess software skills including Advanced to Expert Level Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, illustrator & Acrobat Pro), SketchUp, Lumion
- BIM/Revit Experience highly recommended and valued during prequalification
- Perfect English (Written & Verbal)
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).