Job description / Role
• Channel/Retailer Program Management
• Key participant in Distributor Planning Meetings
• Analyzes market data, channel insights and program performance to influence future programming and sales strategy.
• Facilitate cohesive trade and pricing strategy across different discount structures and within product segments.
• Develops sales collateral to be used with distribution reps or field sales for PHG.
• Design and execute a Shopper Marketing plan to drive focus from distributor partners.
• Leverage promotional synergies across businesses where appropriate
• Complete post-promotion evaluations to gauge success with respect to sales, profit, ROI
• Channel advocate within Spectrum HQ
• Relay market conditions and distributor/independent retailers’ position on pricing, product assortment, promotions, etc.
• Represent Sales at internal meetings to express their point of view
• As an expert on the channel, be ready to explain their dynamics to gain alignment on initiatives
• Brand Strategy execution at retailer level
• Ensure all channel specific activities align with Brand Architecture/Strategies
• Adapt and execute channel strategy to deliver shopper-centric solutions that achieve Brand and corporate goals.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Required Skills
• Must have a very strong skill set in the use of Microsoft Office with proven knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
• Strong knowledge of syndicated data (IRI or Nielsen)
• Has a consultant approach – applies industry knowledge, thinks creatively and demonstrates shopper centric thinking to apply synergies with a retailer’s goals of category growth.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter within a team setting.
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and manage results with others.
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and situations in a calm and effective manner.
• Attention to detail and technical learning capacity.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong customer and action orientation with a drive for results.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
• Work Environment Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Education and Experience Profile
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, data analysis, marketing, mathematics, or related area.
• Minimum of three (3-5) years of experience in an analytical role (category management, sales analysis, marketing support)
• Minimum of two (2) years prior experience in a distribution facing role calling on or presenting to wholesale sales force, or developing wholesale incentive programs.
• Prior CPG or Service industry background preferred.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.